Craft of the Month!
Egg Cup Insects
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard egg carton
- Paint: colors of your choice
- Chenille stems: colors of your choice
- Craft knife, small scissor, or sharp pencil
- White craft glue
- Medium and large pom-poms
- Wiggle eyes
- You can decorate your insects even more by adding polka dots. Just dip the handle end of a paintbrush into a contrasting color of paint and dot on.
- Foam egg cups can be used as well, but the cardboard soaks up the paint better though.
- Colored wiggle eyes are available at your local craft supply store.
How to make it: